Join us for a webinar on barriers to patient partnership and equity in health research
Thursday, November 23 at 12:00 pm noon (eastern time)
This webinar features:
- Dr. Nav Persaud, Canada Research Chair in Health Justice, Staff Physician at St. Michael’s Hospital in Toronto
- Laura Ferreira-Legere, Senior Manager, Public Engagement & Knowledge Translation, ICES Central
- Ron Beleno, Caregiver and Director, OSSU Board of Directors
- Shilpa Raju, Epidemiologist and Patient Partner Co-Lead for the Canadian Donation and Transplantation Research Program
Moderator for this webinar is:
- Dr. Bilqis Williams, Director on the Canadian Public Health Association Board and Chair of OSSU’s Patient Partner Working Group
Following the panel discussion, participants will be able to ask questions.
Register by clicking HERE.