Five more EMPOWER awards have been injected with OSSU funding to extend the impact of patient-oriented research in Ontario:
- Partnering with communities for children’s COVID-19 vaccination
- Empowering patient ambassadors to champion research outcomes that are a priority for people with lived experience with VTE
- Taking action on the top 10 patient-oriented priorities in pediatric hospital care in Canada
- Enhancing patient engagement in economic evaluation of health care interventions
- Co-creation of a framework to engage patients in preclinical laboratory research
EMPOWER (Engaging Multi-stakeholders for Patient Oriented research Wider Effects & Reach) Awards aim to create meaningful change for patients, policy, and practice by leveraging OSSU’s expertise and infrastructure.
Congratulations to the principal investigators and their teams.