The McMaster Health Forum and its collaborators are pleased to host a ‘virtual’ version of the Masterclass on the Conduct and Use of Patient-oriented Research in Ontario’s health system.
The Masterclass is designed to prepare future champions for the conduct and use of patient-oriented research in Ontario’s health system and future mentors to others becoming involved in the conduct and use of patient-oriented research.
Who should attend?
- patients and families
- healthcare providers
- policymakers and managers
- researchers and research trainees
- to develop the competencies needed to support the conduct and use of patient-oriented research in Ontario
- to become familiar with the additional training and other supports available in Ontario to conduct and use patient-oriented research
- to identify ways that you, your organization and other organizations with whom you work can better support the conduct and use of patient-oriented research in the future and monitor and evaluate your efforts
- May 23 to Aug 1, 2019 (sessions on Thursdays and Wednesdays, 12:00pm to 1:00pm)
- Sep 9 to Nov 25, 2019 (sessions on Mondays and Thursdays, 2:30pm to 3:30pm)
- Jan 6 to Mar 23, 2020 (sessions on Mondays and Thursdays, 12:00pm to 1:00pm)
All sessions will be conducted online using Webex.
Click here to register for the Masterclass.